Start/end date: 01-01-2022 to 01-01-2024
KA220-YOU - Cooperation partnerships in youth.
Youth is the future of EU member states. EU Youth Report stated that young people should be able to grow up in inclusive and pluralistic communities, based on European democratic values, the rule of law and fundamental rights Education, youth participation, interfaith and inter- cultural dialogue have a key role to play in preventing radicalisation by promoting common European values, fostering social inclusion, enhancing mutual understanding and tolerance (European Commission, 2015). The general aim of YIPPEE project is to contribute to more equal, intercultural and inclusive youth local communities through new approaches and transnational initiatives.
- To deliver an innovative and effective approach to youth work within multicultural communities;
- To bring young Europeans and immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers of the same age together, cooperating through peer to peer learning, deepening their critical thinking and creating a sense of belonging;
- To encourage young multicultural communities to become actors of change through local initiatives, planned at EU level, aimed to tackle discrimination and foster social
Young resident refugees, asylum seekers and migrants; Youth workers, trainers and teachers; Local stakeholders (associations, schools, public authorities, etc.)
1. Innovative approaches, methodologies, educational contents and inclusive settings will be developed to foster dialogue between young Europeans and young resident refugees, asylum seekers and migrants of the same age;
2. Youth workers/trainers multicultural staff, including people from a migrant background, will be selected and trained to deliver a more holistic approach culturally sensitive and appropriate to improve the quality of their youth/social work;
3. Innovative non-formal educational pathways will be created to foster social inclusion and dialogue between youngEuropeans and coetaneous refugees, asylum seekers and migrants;
4. Young EU citizens and immigrant youth will become leaders of joint initiatives with transnational visibility aimed at raising awareness of the importance of concrete social inclusion, in the local communities;
5. Private organisations and public institutions will engage on YIPPEEYouth Inclusion Scheme
and Charter, widening their diffusion and strengthening the whole project’s impact.
Partners: Integration for Alla (Sweden), Verein der Akademie für Bildung, Culture, Kunst, Jugend und Sport der Europäischen Union (Austria), Meridaunia (Italy), Aproximar- cooperativa de solidariedade social, crl (Portugal), Gencleri gelecege hazirlama ve issizlikle mucadele dernegi (Turkey), Redial Partnership (Ireland).
Contact: Anna Bellan - firstname.lastname@example.org